Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheets

3 posters

:: Survivors :: Story

Go down

Character Sheets Empty Character Sheets

Post  Sora112112 Sun May 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Name:Lee McDonald

Personality:Hot-Headed but reliable

Description: 5'5,fuzzy brown hair,medium build

Items: ipod, laptop, baseball bat, dad's motorbike

History: after burying his parents and little sister in his backyard he got on the bike and left ASAP, now he is in walmart looking for a supplement fuel for the bike

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets Empty Re: Character Sheets

Post  Juraviel Sun May 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Name: Seth Cunningham

Personality:Mistrustful of strangers, Domineering

Description: Caucasian Male. 6'1" Hair: Brown (Closely cropped) Eyes: Hazel Build: Average, bordering on slightly overweight. Slight scar in a half moon shape above left eye.

Items: Vietnam Era BDU's with the name Cunningham sewed on the right breast. Entrenching tool, framed hiking backpack with six days rations left, personal sewing kit, personal mess kit, Sleeping bag, tent, survival knife, pack of Marlboro reds, lighter.

History:
Life seemed perfect for Seth. He was following in his fathers footsteps by joining the ROTC during high school,as was his dream, and was quickly on his way to joining the military following graduation. He was already the varsity running back, even though he was but a sophomore. He was surrounded by many friends, his family, and even sycophants who saw him as a prodigy. Things were even going well for him when his girlfriend of three years said yes when he asked her to marry him after he got through basic training and AIT.
All this came to a quick end, however, when the outbreak happened. He didn't know what was happening at first, nobody did. There were reports on the news almost daily about the new strain of flu virus that had started on the west coast and quickly made its way across not only the country, but the entire world due to the modern transportation allowing a man to be in Los Angeles for breakfast and have dinner in Berlin.
Through strict quarantine efforts, his father was able to keep the family safe from the disease for a while, longer than most had lived, but due to the failing power grid and low supplies, eventually the quarantine had to be lifted to go in search of food. It was at that moment Seth lost the last people he knew and loved. The disease ravaged their bodies quickly, leaving nothing but corpses in its wake, that is, all except for Seth.
He knew he was alone now, with nothing to tie him to the small farming community he called home, he gathered the basic supplies needed to survive on the road and gave his parents, his two sisters, and his baby brother a funeral pyre, along with the place that he called home.
That was months ago. Now he roams from town to town, scavenging supplies anywhere possible and searching for survivors like him.
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

https://thelostrealm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 12:04 am

Name:Taylor Miller
Personality:Easy going and funny at times.
Description:Short Black hair, Very muscular and athletic 5'9"
Items bag full of: canned food, ipod, cell phone binoculars, M9 pistol,clothes and blankets.
History: Stayed with his parents until they died from disease and when they died he went out to find if there were any more survivors.
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Eleera Wed May 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Name: Lisa Cairney

Personality: strange, sercetive, quite, hot-headed, scaraly unfazed by the situation

Description: short (shoulder length) blackish/ginger hair with red hightlights about 5`2 ,thin small and quite fast

Items: ipod ,book ,cans of food ,semi-automatic pistol and ammo and a motor cycle

History: never really had a family only person i considered family was my best friend and when he died and after i buried him with his family , i took off , found an abandoned motor cycle and left the only place i have ever called home , i ran away from everything iv done ,everyone one iv ever known ,anything i ever careed about because there was nothing there anymore just memorise of the past that i would rather forget now that the world is now basicly over and than i heard a broadcast for any survivors to head here and thats what i did .

Eleera

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Survivors :: Story

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum