Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Plot

3 posters

:: Survivors :: Story

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Main Plot  Empty Main Plot

Post  Sora112112 Sun May 15, 2011 11:46 pm

'driving on the motorbike he sees a figure off in the distance' Heeey

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Main Plot  Empty Re: Main Plot

Post  Juraviel Sun May 15, 2011 11:52 pm

It had been hours since he left the last town. The place was picked over already, leaving him tired from the search and angry at the results of finding almost nothing of value. It was barely two in the afternoon and already he was thinking of making camp for the night. Things were always like this lately it seemed, he spent more time in one place than he did moving and it was quickly becoming apparent to him it was due to his own apathy. He hadn't seen a single person since his family died and he was quickly beginning to think he never would. That was, of course, until he heard the approach of a small engine and a young mans voice yelling at him.
Maybe this day was turning out to be better than he had originally thought. With a quick turn, he pulled a cigarette from his pack and lit it while waiting for the rider to approach.
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

https://thelostrealm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Sun May 15, 2011 11:54 pm

'stops and gets off bike, walking beside it' oh good another survivor, mind if i walk with you?

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraviel Sun May 15, 2011 11:59 pm

"It's a large enough road, I guess" Seth replied, hardly believing that another person had lived through this god forsaken curse. He shifted the pack on his shoulders to better distribute the weight, then extended his right hand toward the stranger. "Seth."
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 12:02 am

'shakes his hand like they have known each other for years' Lee.

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 12:05 am

"i was looking for an excuse to start walking"'taps fuel gauge'"almost outta gas"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraviel Mon May 16, 2011 12:10 am

After taking a quick look at the motorbike, he pulls a weather worn map from his pack. After taking a moment to examine it, he folds it with careful precision and returns it to the side pocket of his backpack. "Sorry to hear that, it looks like we've got at least ten miles before the next town. If we make good time, we should reach it before nightfall, God willing. Maybe we'll find a station that isn't dry like the last one."
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 12:12 am

"Or"'he says pointing out a stopped patrol car'"we could get creative, you got a hose and some kind of container in that bag of tricks"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraviel Mon May 16, 2011 12:20 am

"Afraid I don't." He replied. "I never really thought I'd need to be siphoning gasoline when I left home. Been by myself for a while and thought the sound of my feet hitting the pavement would keep me sane, but changes in circumstance might have just deemed a need for transportation. I wonder if the thing still runs?" His voice trailed off toward the end. He wasn't used to talking to anyone and turned away to inspect the vehicle closer during mid sentence. Perhaps this wasn't the wisest of choices, as the driver never made it out of his seat before the end took him.
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 12:24 am

"time to swallow your lunch or lose it cause it looks like rain"pointing towards the sky"personally i think we should dig a quick grave for the guy, break down my bike so i can fit in the car, then get to a building ASAP

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraviel Mon May 16, 2011 12:36 am

"I don't do graves anymore." Seth said as he choked back the bile rising in his throat. The stench of the corpse, now probably weeks, if not months old, was horrible. "These people died from that damned disease and I don't want to pollute the land with it any more than necessary. They get a pyre." He had to step back from the vehicle at that point, the contents of his stomach quickly covering the pavement shortly after.
"I'll go grab a bit of wood while you get the bike in there. It should fit in the boot if you cut the backs of those seats out." He pulled his survival knife from it's boot sheathe and handed it toward Lee, then sat his pack on the ground. "It won't take long, and these poor bastards deserve at least a bit of recognition when we find them."
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 12:41 am

"I see you chose to lose it, don't blame you but my mum is ...was a coroner so i got my strong stomach from her"'starts tearing the back seats out with the knife'"oh keep the weapons and vests we might need them"'after the exhausting work of removing the seats and equally exhausting job of hoisting the bike into the boot his arms are tired'"*huff*you*huff*drive"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraviel Mon May 16, 2011 1:03 am

The wood was easy enough to find, and Seth's work was done piling it by the time Lee was done putting his bike in the car. He pulled the last bottle of lighter fluid from his bag and sat it next to the pile. "Well, here's hoping I find some in this town we're on our way to." He mumbled as he pulled his undershirt above his nose. The body was easy enough to move after he blocked out at least some of the smell. After getting the keys from Lee and dousing the body and the wood with fluid, he put it to the flame.
"Let's get out of here."
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 1:05 am

"i hear you"'eye heavy, he yawns'"i'm...gonna..."'he trails off quickly falling into a deep sleep'

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 9:56 am

'later on the approach, after what felt like an hour of sleep'"Hey Seth am i hearing things or is there music coming from that building over there"'pointing out a crudely barricaded Walmart'

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 1:38 pm

"Inside the walmart'
oh yes I love this song. 'turns up radio. 'looks at the dog' Zeus are you hungry? 'Hands dog some food.
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 2:09 pm

"Seth, Seth pull over there is someone in that walmart"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 2:13 pm

'looks out the window' Who the.... Zeus get over here. 'grabs dog by the collar and walks outside with him.' Hey who the hell are you what are you doing here? "takes a swing of beer'
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 2:18 pm

"hey finally someone else"'gets out car'"mind if we spend the night"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 2:21 pm

"First of all before I do any thing what is your name and who are you?"
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraviel Mon May 16, 2011 2:25 pm

While Lee begins conversing with the stranger from the Wal-Mart, Seth begins taking stock of the situation. He quickly grabs the Benelli 12 guage from the holster behind his seat and checks to see if it is loaded. After finding that it was, he opens the door and takes cover between it and the body of the car. "Are you alone or are there others we should know about?" He yelled to the newest person. "We don't want any trouble, but we're not going to lie down if that's what we've found."
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 2:33 pm

HEY MAN! 'Drops the beer bottle' Don't shoot don't shoot don't shoot man I just asked a question. Man don't go blowin' my brains out over a question! 'to the dog' Zeus get back inside and go to bed.
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 2:36 pm

'panicked'"Hey Seth don't shoot he seems good enough, look"'walks over and extends hand as greeting'

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 2:42 pm

'Slowly reaches out his hand and shakes it' Hey you guys as long as you don't kill me in my sleep then I'm all cool with you guys sating here and all. Want a beer? I've got electricity so everything stay cold and stuff come on in.
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraviel Mon May 16, 2011 2:43 pm

After noticing that the shotgun wasn't even aimed in the new persons direction, he had a slight chuckle to himself, then stepped out from behind the door, keeping it aimed at the ground but ready to be raised in case this was a simple ambush meant to take what he and Lee had. "Sorry about that, never can be too careful." He said with a smile, all the time scanning the surroundings as he talked.
The makeshift barricades caught his attention quickest. They were crudely constructed from old folding tables and sheets of plywood for the most part, something that wouldn't keep out a determined attacker but it at least provided some defense from the local wildlife should they get hungry enough to go after the foodstuffs housed within. "I'm Seth." He said. "And it seems like we're going to be neighbors for a while at least."
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

:: Survivors :: Story

Permissions in this forum: