Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Plot

3 posters

:: Survivors :: Story

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Main Plot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Plot

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 2:48 pm

"great i'm starved"'look over to new guy'"any food"'starts towards door but stops'"i'm Lee by the way"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah my names Taylor I've got everything still in the store I was just about to make dinner what do you want hamburger, steak or BBQ hotdogs?
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 2:58 pm

"Steak please i've not eat in hours"'rubs belly'"i have a hyper active metabolism and anaemia so i'm basically hungry,eating,tired or sleeping, not that i've been getting much of that last one lately"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Alright steak for Lee what do you want Seth?
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 3:13 pm

i think he went hunting or something i'm sure he'll be back soon.

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 pm

then he will make his own dinner. 'walks over to the BBQ and throws three steaks on.' I'm making a steak for zeus so don't think I'm making 2 for myself. There are a few rooms in the by the third isle go ahead and check for what one you want just don't wake up my girlfriend.
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 3:37 pm

"i like a bit if through traffic so the one near the front,if that's ok"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Yeah ok is Megan still asleep? 'Flips steak over takes a beer and opens it.'
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 4:05 pm

"yeah as far as i know but i won't check cause i'm not that quiet and i might wake her."'opens door to room and dumps his bag i the corner'"hey man you know where i could get a bedroll or something to lie on"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 4:09 pm

yeah there is a camping spot down in the back there you can get a sleeping bag but we don't have any beds here. Mind watching the meat I'm going to check up on Megan.
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 4:13 pm

"sure"'looks down worried'"hey man is she immune same as us, cause it's quite quiet in there"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Yeah she is like us she will be fine.
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 4:21 pm

'Walks to one of the back rooms' Megan its time to get up i found more survivors 'From Megan' "Ok I will see them later just leave me alone" 'from Taylor' Fine just be up and ready when dinner is ready.
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 4:22 pm

"ok cool"'cheerier'"hey man you ever read that book time of the reaper cause that's what all this reminds me of"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Oh no but are the steaks done?
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 pm

"looks like it"'picking up light fluid and a box of matches"'wanna see a neat trick my dad showed me"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Mon May 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Hold on let me show you one first 'grabs seth's pack of smokes grabs a lighter and lights a cigarette.' Wasn't that awesome?
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Mon May 16, 2011 4:52 pm

"aww that was so much more awesome than mine"'feign sadness'

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraviel Mon May 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Night hadn't set in yet, something that was working in Seth's favor. While Lee got acquainted with the new person, he sneaked off toward a farm supply store that he had seen on the way into the town. It was a rather small place compared to the farming megastores that had dotted the area he once called home, but this one would serve it's purpose well. When he finally arrived there, his trip taking longer than a casual stroll would have due to his paranoia making him check for anyone that could attack him from all concieveable angles along the way, He noticed that the door had been chained shut. This was probably one of the last things the owner did before succumbing to the disease that ravaged the world.
"This shouldn't be a problem." Seth mumbled to himself as he took aim at the lock. With a deafening blast followed quickly by the sound of shattering metal, the lock crumbled away. He grabbed the chain and pulled it from around the handles and threw it to the side, then pulled the door open to behold the makeshift armory he had just found. "I'm starting to like this place." He mused with a smile that stretched from ear to ear.
Not wasting any time, he began checking each area of the store, making sure there weren't any hostiles, then began to take inventory of the items within.
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

https://thelostrealm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sora112112 Tue May 17, 2011 11:46 am

'looks up at sound of gunshot'"sounds like seth found something"

Sora112112
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraviel Tue May 17, 2011 4:01 pm

After searching for a while, Seth found the main breaker to the building and turned the power back on. The lights began to give a low hum which seemed almost comforting. He had already gotten a grasp of the building and where the objects were located.
In the front of the store was the checkout register, flanked on both sides with small toys fashioned after farm animals, something for the children of the shoppers to pine over as their parents paid for their purchase. To the left was a small clothing department, mostly filled with blue jeans, Carhartt coats, and hats. Next to that section was an area filled with tools of all sorts, from sledgehammers to screwdrivers. Along the wall was a grand assortment of nails, screws, and lengths of wire and chain. Throughout the rest of the shop were areas for pets of all kinds from cats to horses.
After looking around for a while and forming a plan, he decided that this would be the best place for a base of operations for himself. Let the others take the Wal-Mart, it was to large to be easily defended should there come a time that others immune to the disease were found. Not everyone could possibly get along like Lee had when they first met, and he was going to be prepared when that time came. First however, he needed to get a few supplies from the same Wal-Mart he thought undefendable. After removing all of the remaining money from the cash register, he found a padlock set with the key and used the chain he had discarded by the door to lock the building up again and set off to find his companion.
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraviel Wed May 18, 2011 6:54 pm

The trek to the Wal-Mart was easy enough. With only minimal foot traffic consisting of him and a cat which had been shadowing him since he left the store. He liked this town. It wasn't a very large place, probably only held a population of around fifteen hundred or so before the incident, now a population of three. One thing Seth was sure of, was that whatever came next, this place would either be a good home, or a good start.
The sun was starting it's lazy decent in the west, causing the sky to flare with color. The bright oranges and pinks highlighted the landscape, now devoid of humanity. "I'll finish that tomorrow, for now I'll spend some time with the neighbors." He said to himself as he looked on at the town from the front door of the Wal-Mart. "I think I'll be okay here."
Juraviel
Juraviel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eleera Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 pm

thinks to self Traveled "for days and no sign of this wal-mart. the sound of this bike is going to drive me insane sooner or later. it getting dark and its still 5 miles to the nearest town " gets of the bike to do some recon with gun in the holster ready to be pulled out at any time and hand near the gun ,uses binoculers turns around and spots a building about a mile to a mile and a half away that could be safe enough to bunk down in as it still raining .gets back on bike and rides towards the building

Eleera

Back to top Go down

Post  Eleera Thu May 26, 2011 6:44 am

while getting closer the building is the the wal mart but the barracade looks like it could not keep a hostile out for long .outside the biulding there is a car so there is or were people here at some point readys pistol walks up to the barricade yells hello but with no answer rattles on the barracade and again with no answer head back to bike and gets on it as a sound come from inside the wal-mart

Eleera

Back to top Go down

Post  Knifer Sun May 29, 2011 9:34 pm

I walk over to where the rattling came from and started yelling "Who the fuck do you think you are punch my doors again and I will blow a fuckin' cap in your head." I ran over to the doors to see some start to get on a bike.
Knifer
Knifer
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

:: Survivors :: Story

Permissions in this forum: